With Toronto finally growing up as an international city, I wanted to capture what it’s like to be part of the creative class / entrepreneurial culture in Toronto in 2018. So, to capture this point in time, I asked a number of people about what it’s like to do business in this fine city of ours. This is what they had to say…
This week’s Featured Interviews:
- Caroline Rouben, CEO and Director of Strategy and Creative, Straticom Group Ltd.
- Marilyn Barefoot, Founder, Barefoot Brainstorming
- Rahul Raj, Founder & CMO, 5&Vine
- Adrienne Annau, Freelance Creative Director & Writer
- Baron Manett, President, Co-Founder, Professor, Per Se Brand Experience (PSBX), Ensemble, Seneca College
- David Jones, Partner, JAW Advertising
- Dylan Gerard, Executive Creative Director, ICF Olson
- Grail Noble, CEO, Yellow House Events
- Greg Nisbet, CEO, Mediazoic
- Hilton Barbour, Marketing Provocateur
- Holly Stallan, Client Partner, Facebook
- Jacquie Court, Content Writer / Producer, Once Upon a Brand
- Jed Schneiderman, President & Co-Founder, Tapped Mobile
- Jeff Goldenberg, Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Abacus
- Kevin Keane, CEO & Co-Founder, Brainsights
- Kris Matheson, Managing Director/Partner, Tandem
- Mandy Gilbert, Founder & CEO, Creative Niche & Red Academy
- Nancy Chen, Owner, Otto’s Doner, Otto’s Bierhalle
- Raymond Reid, Founder/CEO, advertience Inc.
- Richard Wong, VP Marketing & Creator Relations, #paid
- Tara Hunt, President & CEO, Truly Social Inc.
- Tessa Sproule, Co-Founder & CEO, Vubble Inc.
If you work in the creative or start-up community in Toronto, and would like to participate in this series, click on the link here: 6 questions